top of page
filter by category
call for submissions
market / fair
filter by location
(gulf + discovery islands)
- Wed 07 Jun07WedJunUkulele Jam/Pender Island Community Hall
- Fri 16 Jun16FriJunLester Quitzau Trio/Pender Island Community Hallp
- Sat 01 Jul01SatJulPacific Rim Summer Festival/Pacific Rim Arts Society
- Sat 22 Jul22SatJulArt in the Orchard/Corbett House
- Thu 27 Jul27ThuJulStoney Pocket Presents: Get Back Unplugged/Stoney PocketJul 27, 7:00 p.m.Stoney Pocket, 2200 Clam Bay Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaBringing together stellar singers and players who have straddled the worlds of folk, Celtic, blues, jazz, and classical music, this intimate and fun performance does not try to imitate the Fab Four, but rather seeks to present interpretations that are authentic to the musicians' voices.
- Fri 04 Aug04FriAugMosaic Arts & Culture Festival/Hope Bay, Pender Island
- Sun 20 Aug20SunAugStoney Pocket Presents: Harry Manx/Stoney PocketAug 20, 7:00 p.m.Stoney Pocket, 2200 Clam Bay Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaHarry Manx has been dubbed an “essential link” between the music of East and West, creating musical short stories that wed the tradition of the Blues with the depth of classical Indian ragas. His unique sound is bewitching and deliciously addictive to listen to.
- Sat 20 May20SatMayDogs in the Moonlight: A Thematic Rock Concert/ArtSpring
- Sun 07 May07SunMayBroadway Gold: Celebrating 50 years of Salt Spring Singers/ArtSpring
- Fri 05 May05FriMayMakana Youth Choirs — Spring Term/ArtSpring
- Wed 03 May03WedMayKunji Ikeda/ArtSpringMay 03, 7:30 p.m.ArtSpring , Salt Spring Island, 100 Jackson Ave, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2V8, CanadaSansei: The Storyteller examines one of Canada’s darkest moments. On December 7, 1941, an attack on Pearl Harbor triggered the internment and dispossession of tens of thousands of Japanese Canadians living along Canada’s west coast.
- Tue 02 May02TueMayPamela Thornley Lobby Exhibition/ArtSpring
- Mon 01 May01MonMayVetta Presents: Wartime Masterpieces/ArtSpring – TheatreMay 01, 7:30 p.m.ArtSpring – Theatre, Salt Spring Island, 100 Jackson Ave, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2V8, CanadaJoin Joan Blackman, violin, Jane Hayes, piano, and VSO principal cello, Henry Shapard for a journey back to the first half of the twentieth century and three composers deeply affected by world wars.
- Fri 28 Apr28FriAprCommunity Gathering/Pender Island Community Hall
- Tue 18 Apr18TueAprBeginner's Pottery/Pender Island Community HallDetailsMultiple DatesApr 18, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Pender Island Community Hall, 4405 Bedwell Harbour Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaThe Beginner's Pottery class is a eight-week introduction to the world of handbuilding with clay taught by Ilse Phillips, an experienced ceramics artist and instructor. Clay is a very accessible and versatile medium, and the class is open to adults and youth aged 12+.
- Sat 01 Apr01SatAprPysanka Class/Pender Island Community Hall
- Wed 29 Mar29WedMarGlazing Workshop/Pender Island Community Hall
bottom of page